General Shipping Information
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday via the United States Postal Service (Standard Shipping) or UPS. Tracking information is provided at the time of shipment. All orders ship from the United States.
Orders placed before 12PM ET will ship the same business day. Orders placed after 12PM ET will ship the following business day. Please take this into consideration when placing orders with expedited services such as UPS 3Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air.
Free Standard Shipping (USPS First Class and Priority Mail):
- To qualify, your order total must be over $30 after any other discounts or coupons have been applied.
- Orders with Free Shipping will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- Orders must ship to the contiguous United States. This excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Standard Shipping Rates (USPS First Class and Priority Mail):
Our standard shipping rates are for USPS are $5 for orders shipped within the United States; $10 for orders shipping to Canada.
Please note, due to the size and weight of the Bee's Wrap Drying Rack, an additional $5 charge will appear at checkout for US customers, or an additional $10 charge for international customers.
Most domestic shipments arrive within 3-5 days of being shipped. If a package still hasn’t arrived after 7 days, a formal search request can be submitted to the US Postal Service. Please let us know if we can assist in this process.
UPS Shipping Rates:
UPS will ship with the following shipping methods available and costs will be calculated at checkout. UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Bee’s Wrap is no longer able to ship to international destinations. At this time, we have disabled the ability to complete an international purchase but we hope to offer this again in the near future. Check back soon!
Bee’s Wrap is not responsible for additional shipping charges if the package is returned to our workshop because of an address error, customer absence, or package refusal. If an address needs to be changed after the order has been placed, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the necessary changes but are not responsible for packages that have already shipped.
Sometimes the carrier tracking information indicates that a package has been delivered, but you can’t find it. Before reaching out to us, please take the time to consider the following:
- Delivery confirmation usually specifies where the package was left (e.g. mailbox or front porch), but this is often incorrect. Please check all doors and porches. Check with neighbors, as the delivery person may have gotten the address wrong.
- Check with your local post office. Sometimes packages are accidentally scanned as delivered, when in fact they were returned to the post office because of an issue with delivery (e.g. the package did not fit in your mailbox).