General Shipping Information
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday via the United States Postal Service (Standard Shipping) or UPS. Tracking information is provided at the time of shipment. All orders ship from the United States.
Orders placed before 12PM ET will ship the same business day. Orders placed after 12PM ET will ship the following business day. Please take this into consideration when placing orders with expedited services such as UPS 3Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air.
Free Standard Shipping (USPS First Class and Priority Mail):
- Free Standard Shipping Promo: No minimum purchase and no coupon code needed. Offer ends 3/31/2021.
- Orders with Free Shipping will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- Orders must ship to the contiguous United States. This excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Standard Shipping Rates (USPS First Class and Priority Mail):
Our standard shipping rates for USPS are $5 for orders shipped within the United States; $10 for orders shipping to Canada.
Please note, due to the size and weight of the Bee's Wrap Drying Rack, an additional $5 charge will appear at checkout for US customers, or an additional $10 charge for international customers.
Most domestic shipments arrive within 3-5 days of being shipped. If a package still hasn’t arrived after 7 days, a formal search request can be submitted to the US Postal Service. Please let us know if we can assist in this process.
UPS Shipping Rates:
UPS will ship with the following shipping methods available and costs will be calculated at checkout. UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air.
International Shipping (USPS First Class Package):
Our rates for United States Postal Service shipping range from $15 to $50 depending on the weight of the order. We ship orders up to 4 pounds, the limit for USPS First Class International Package service.
Please assemble your order to receive a shipping cost at checkout.
Due to the ongoing difficulties caused by COVID-19 we may not be able to ship to your country. We are also unable to provide delivery estimates and request that you be patient during this difficult time. Please note that if you do not receive your shipment, we will only be able to refund you the value of the merchandise (not the cost of shipping) and will not be able to reship.
Bee’s Wrap is not responsible for additional shipping charges if the package is returned because of an address error, customer absence, or package refusal. If an address needs to be changed after the order has been placed, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the necessary changes but are not responsible for packages that have already shipped.
Sometimes the carrier tracking information indicates that a package has been delivered, but you can’t find it. Before reaching out to us, please take the time to consider the following:
- Delivery confirmation usually specifies where the package was left (e.g. mailbox or front porch), but this is often incorrect. Please check all doors and porches. Check with neighbors, as the delivery person may have gotten the address wrong.
- Check with your local post office. Sometimes packages are accidentally scanned as delivered, when in fact they were returned to the post office because of an issue with delivery (e.g. the package did not fit in your mailbox).